There are no affiliate links in the post.
Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes the perfect little personal sized treat for your Thanksgiving dinner.Jump to Recipe
There is nothing worse than not having time to make a fancy dessert for the holidays or may be you’re not fond of pie like me. These little impossible pumpkin pie cupcakes are everything.
This recipe for Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes only uses pantry staples and takes no time to make. The best part? These don’t have a cake consistency. It’s literally pumpkin pie with out the pie crust. Honestly, I don’t know why I don’t like pie crust – I mean I like the crust – I just don’t like the dry parts.
These cupcakes are very moist, they don’t turn out the best with paper cups. They are still delicious but the silicone cups work much better. These need to be stored in an air tight container in the fridge. They will go moldy because of all the moisture. They are so tasty you most likely wont have many left overs as ways.
I have been making these for years and they are always a crowd pleaser. Add some whipping dream on top and its perfect. These could easily be made with a gluten free flour with no problems. I seen on the original recipe that some were using little ramekins as well.
I love that in the baking process the flour sinks to the bottom and creates a yummy crust like bottom. If you like recipes like this one – super easy and no fancy ingredients make sure to check out my Miraculous Canadian Sugar Pie Recipe.
Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- 12-cup muffin tin
- silicone or paper liners
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 – 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup half and half (evaporated milk)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and half and half until well combined. Add in dry ingredients and whisk until no streaks of flour remain and batter is smooth.
- Fill each muffin cup with approximately 1/3 cup of batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool cupcakes in pan. They will sink as they cool.
- Chill cupcakes before serving. Top with lightly sweetened whipped cream.